Drawing Chris and Melissa

Drawing Chris and Melissa

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Updates on a Few Drawings

I have started and am continuing to work on both old and new projects. Here are some of the images I have been working on: 


Continuing to develop this drawing of my brother. I have been working on it for a long time, so I am really trying to get it finished. It is still slow in coming, but hopefully will be completed soon. 


This is a drawing of a ballerina I started. I am planning on using values on her body and doing a line drawing for her costume. 

These two illustrations were originally in a sketchbook. I decided to redraw them in sharpie on bristol board. 



 This is a drawing of my Grandfather in 1956 when he was in the Air Force. My grandfather recently passed away and while I was in Michigan for his funeral I drew this. 

Here I decided to try color pencil on black paper. I found this image of a flower in my reference image collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment